Приймач HDMI і ІК-сигналів по двох витих парах; Kramer PT-562
The PT-561 and PT-562 are a twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI and IR signals. The PT-561 converts an HDMI and IR signal to a twisted pair signal and the PT-562 converts the twisted pair signal back to an HDMI and IR signal.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant.
- Bidirectional IR Support — IR is compatible with a Kramer transmitter and via a Kramer external remote IR receiver: C–A35M/IRR or C–A35M/IRE or C–A35M/2IRE.
- Optional IR Emitter Cables — C–A35/IRE–10 single emitter & C–A35/2IRE–10 dual emitter.
- Optional External IR Receiver Cables — C–A35M/IRR–3 and C–A35M/IRR–50.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC–DGKat723 cable.
- Cable — Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use, use Kramer's BC–DGKat524, BC–DGKat623 and BC–DGKat723 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non–Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- EDID PassThru — Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
- ON (Red) / Transmit (Green) Status LED.
- Power Connect™ System — A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver
- Ultra–Compact Pico TOOLS™ — 4 units can be rack mounted side–by–side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK–4PT rack adapter.
Included AccessoriesPower supply
Power supply requirements5V DC, 440mA (transmitter and receiver together)
Shipping box quantity1
Unit Brutto Volume0.001795cubm
Unit Net Weight0.2kg
Unit Gross Weight0.4kg